Parking is limited at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). We strongly encourage attendees to take advantage of shuttles or the monorail.
ADA Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the convention center.
Las Vegas Monorail
The Las Vegas Monorail is offering Live Design International 2021 attendees exclusive fare discounts!
Use the Monorail to travel the Strip and to the convention without the hassles of traffic and wasted time. Make sure to purchase your tickets before the expo as the discounts are available for a limited time! Click here to purchase a discounted ticket, offer valid through November 22, 2021.*
The Las Vegas Monorail provides a quick and reliable transportation alternative for leisure and business travelers on the Las Vegas Strip. Directly connected to several Strip resort hotels as well as the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Monorail is the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to get from one end of the Strip to the other in just minutes.
Trains arrive every 4-8 minutes at each of our 7 stations:
- MGM Grand Station
- Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas Station
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace Station
- Harrah’s/TheLINQ Station
- Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Westgate Las Vegas Station
- SAHARA Las Vegas Station
- 7 am to 12am Monday
- 7 am to 2 am Tuesday through Thursday
- 7 am to 3 am Friday through Sunday.
* Redeem your eTICKETs at our Monorail Customer Service booths or at any of our Monorail stations using your printed barcode, PIN code or mobile device. The Las Vegas Monorail now offers Mobile Ticketing. Purchase Monorail tickets online and easily scan your e-ticket’s QR code at the fare gates.
Las Vegas Convention Center Loop
Looking to travel around the Las Vegas Convention Center campus quickly and free?
The Las Vegas Loop quickly transports passengers throughout the 200-acre Las Vegas Convention Center campus in a fun and convenient way, FREE of charge. The system consists of two one-way, .8-mile-long tunnels built to accommodate all-electric Tesla vehicles driving at speeds of up to 35 mph. The LVCC Loop reduces a 25-minute walk to a less than two-minute ride.
Attendees can access the LVCC Loop via three stations:
- West Station - Adjacent to West Hall, this station is located aboveground
- Central Station - Near the Central Hall Main Entrance, this station is located underground and is accessible via escalator or elevator
- South Station - Adjacent to South Hall, this station is located aboveground