CALL FOR SESSIONS FOR LDI2019
November 18-24, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
If you are a designer, programmer, technician, rigger, electrician, technical director, or other industry expert, we’d love to hear your ideas for a solo session, a hands-on course, or a panel discussion at LDI2019. The final deadline is February 15, 2019 for all course suggestions for the LDInstitute and March 15, 2019 for sessions or panel ideas in the LDInnovation Conference.
Submit a Proposal
Sessions will be considered in the following areas:
- LDInstitute: These courses are primarily hands-on or in-depth training in such areas as software, consoles, media servers, motor school, or intensive classes in rigging, electrics, technical direction, production management, etc. Classes can run from a half-day to two days depending on the subject matter.
- LDInnovation Conference: Solo sessions or panel discussions in such areas as lighting design, projection design, audio, Ethernet, programming, technical direction, rental and staging, architainment, corporate design, field service, etc. These sessions are generally 90 minutes long.
- All speakers on each session must be fully confirmed before you submit the session idea; they must be attending LDI2019;
- Please make sure the written information correctly describes the session content in depth;
- Please indicate if the session is on a beginner, intermediate, or expert level;
- All speakers receive an LDI2019 conference badge as compensation ($695 value) and a speaker gift;
- First time speakers at LDI may be asked to provide two professional references that attest to their teaching ability and depth of knowledge;
- We are especially open to sessions led by an ETCP recognized trainer so that certified riggers and electricians can attend LDI to obtain renewal credits.