Stop by the Nicopress® booth #865 for a display of connectors and tools including the new black oxide sleeves & stops. Pick up copies of technical papers:
• TB-1.0—Proper Press Sequences, Wire Rope End Protrusion, and Thimble Clearance for Oval Sleeve Eye Splices
• TB-2.0—“Go-Gauge” or “Go-No-Go” Gauge
• TB-3.1—Proper Material Selection for Wire Rope Sleeves
• TB-4.0—Proper Construction of Eye Splices & Lap Splices Using Multiple Compression Sleeves
• White paper—Comparison of Aluminum and Copper Compression Sleeve Materials Used for Terminating and Splicing Wire Rope.
For 100+ years the Nicopress® system of compression connectors and tools has provided secure and permanent solutions for cable terminations. Our wire rope and cable connectors provide highly reliable theatrical and stage rigging with safe, easy installation and re-installation. An industry leader, our systems of connectors and tools ensure dependability.