Rotating coupling system
The Verto* truss is based on a new principle of truss connection, where the sections are joined by a rotating
coupler system. A simple flick of your wrist will connect the truss sections.
This truss can greatly benefit the daily working practice for technicians, its tool-less connection is almost completely silent,
thereby greatly adding to safety on the work floor.
Tested general assembly times are up to 5 times faster than those for truss with conical coupling systems and 10 times faster than any bolted truss
Verto system benefits
• Tool-less system, no tools needed for assembly and disassembly
• Safety indication: when the red ring is still visible, the connection is not (fully) closed
• No protruding parts, ideal for attaching banners or drapes
• Bringing safety to the work floor – its silent connection adds greatly to work floor communication
• Incredible fast connection and disconnection, reducing production time
• Strong and compact, similar loading capacity as the H30V truss