Dirty Rigger Podger Lanyard
We all know the struggle when trying to attach a tool lanyard to Podger or any tool which features a small eyelet. Typically most tool lanyards come with a Carabiner clip at either end, which is usually too large to fit though smaller eyelets in tools.
Dirty Rigger have created a solution to this which not only works with almost any tool but is fully rated, extremely user friendly and has that awesome black stealth look.
Fitted with the innovative Dirty Rigger® Mini Loop, the new Podger/Tool Lanyard has been designed to be compatible with most hand-held manual tools, especially those with super-small eyelets, just like the Dirty Rigger® Podger.
- Dirty Rigger® lanyard & mini loop set
- Anodised aluminium alloy carabiner clip with captive eye, 360° rotation and self-locking mechanism.
- Black/transparent low profile design
- Maximum working load 1kg / 2.2lbs
- Wire coil design to reduce unstretched lanyard length
- Suitable for most Podgers or tool with small eyelets
- 70cm unstretched length
- 128cm extended length (with weight of 1kg)
Not designed for climbing or human fall arrest. Maximum working load 1kg (2.2Lbs).
Always inspect before use. If there are any signs of wear, do not use. Do not use around moving parts.
Please come and view this new, innovative Podger on Booth 927