Design, Program And Perform With ArKaos Video Technologies
- Thursday, 11/16/2017: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Room: N203
- Session Number:
2 ETCP Renewal Credits
$195 ($250 after 9/14) per session
Class limit: 10 (two per workstation)
Learn all about the ArKaos Ecosystem that is giving visual designers maximum control of light and video, in one easy-to-use comprehensive tool.
Join us and learn about the most versatile and scalable server on the market that never compromises on quality and power. Staying true to our DNA of simplicity and affordability, the trainer will also show how you can achieve instantaneous results with Kling-Net; the protocol for real-time video data on LED display devices. Don’t miss out on this opportunity for an in-depth, hands-on media server training direct from the ArKaos trainer and design, program and perform at a professional level
Target Audience: Anyone who is interested in creative lighting, video and visual designs who would like to learn everything required to set-up, program, and run a show including advanced projection mapping and LED devices.
1. Overview of the ArKaos Media Server product line.
2. The NEW MediaMaster 5.1 Pro Walkthrough.
3. Theatre Mode Vs Fixture Mode for lighting console operators.
4. Video Mapper Interface, output management and advanced projection mapping.
5. Basic and advanced Soft Edge and Geometric Correction.
6. Mapping DMX fixtures with the LEDMapper.
7. Mapping Kling-Net devices and new Kling-Force LED interface with the Kling-Net Mapper.
Taught by: Benjamin Bauwens from Arkaos and Josh Wellstood from A.C. Lighting