- Monday, 11/13/2017: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Room: N202
- Session Number:
Course Length:2 Days (Monday & Tuesday)
7 ETCP Renewal Credits
$525 ($625 after 9/14) includes lunch
Class limit: 12
Learn all the fundamentals to work with d3 in this intensive two-day training course. Understand the d3 workflow, and immediately start building your 3D environment including screens, props, projectors and LEDs. The trainer will take you through the projection toolkit, content mapping, and many other feature sets to get insight in delivering a show on the d3 platform. Don't miss the opportunity to get up, close and personal with the most advanced media server on the market.
1. Learn d3's integrated workflow
2. Learn how to communicate with your clients using d3's 3D simulator
3. Learn content mapping and advanced projection tools in d3
4. Learn how to set up a stage environment in d3 including projectors, LED, screens, props and more
Target audience: Anyone with an interest in video. No d3 experience is needed, but you'll benefit from knowing any 3D software.
Taught by: Troy Fujimura
Specs for laptops:
Windows. Or boot-camped Macs. Please confirm laptop requirements here.